Friday, April 24, 2009
Who cares what the books say!
So, let's say that we are bit obsessed with reading about infant development at our house, especially those that focus on sleep! All of the books say when your child wakes in the middle of the night to feed, don't stimulate her. But, how can you resist when she flashes a BIG smile while changing her diaper? I just HAVE to smile back, right? Who cares what the so-called experts say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree Kara. The "books" used to say that holding your baby too much was "spoiling" them. I can tell you I did not care and spoiled my kids ALL THE TIME! And now we are so close. Love ya, Marguerite
Who can resist a baby's smile? Go with it!
BTW I'd listen to Marguerite she (and her Mom) had 5 each, so they most know something.
Love,
Nonna
Post a Comment