We will try to get a picture for you. The tooth hasn't totally emerged yet, it is just peaking through the gum. But, really, what is cuter than a baby with a new toothy grin?
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Who would have known?
Baby AJ cut her first tooth today, although it may have been around for a few days. (Daddy says he saw it over the weekend, but he wasn't sure whether it was a tooth or not. I think he is just trying to claim he saw it first . . . and we'll let him believe it.) The tooth appeared without much warning. AJ has always drooled profusely. I think she learned to drool from her cousin A who was constantly swimming in a pool of drool. So, maybe this whole teething thing is not so bad. (I know I am going to eat those words in the near future!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
At first when I read this I thought...you are *kidding* me! But I guess she is 5 months so it's not out of the realm of possibility!
Yay, AJ!
(And, FYI, E got teeth no problemo...except for her first year molars. Those bad boys were hell on earth. But 4 teeth out of 20 ain't bad.)
Congrats for making it through another milestone. I'm now on the losing them stage - much easier.
Wow and she still slept well!
Can't wait to see you, Steve, A.J. and the new tooth!
Love,
Nonna
Post a Comment