Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

We spent our Valentine's Day in Santa Cruz. We enjoyed the beautiful weather, awesome scenery and great food.

Here we are looking at the HUGE waves from high atop a cliff above the Pacific Ocean. There were many surfers below taking advantage of the choppy waters.

Here we are eating some delicious food at Chocolate in downtown Santa Cruz.

3 comments:

Slacker Mama said...

E says: Happy Valentine's Day! You can crawl so well! I love you and I miss you!

A says: I love you and miss you and I hope you come and visit. And then...coochie coochie coochie!

I say: Happy Valentine's Day! AJ's getting sooo big! And I notice you're starting to part her hair...soooo cute!

Slacker Mama said...

i love you!

(E typed this all by herself!)

Marge said...

How cute! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks,
Love,
Nonna