- we moved (about five miles south of where we used to live to a more "family-friendly" place with more space and a backyard),
- that said, we are expecting a new baby in November,
- I quit my job and I am taking a year off (maybe more),
- we traveled to Illinois and Virginia to visit family and friends,
- AJ is talking up a storm! (This is by far the most exciting news! Some of her new words are bubble, Nonna and PopPop, hello, up and, her favorite, Elmo!)
I am sure there is more . . . but these are the biggies! AJ and I are excited to explore our new neighborhood this summer! We will keep you posted on all of our summer adventures!
5 comments:
Yeah! Although we had a great time catching up during your visit to Nonna and PopPop's house, it's great to see the blog back up and running! We miss you so much already!
Love,
Nonna
It was so great to see you. I hope the rest of your trip went well. Did you get the picture I sent you? I can send it again if it didn't go through. Talk to you soon!
Kara I am SO happy for you and your husband!!! I hope you are feeling well and we wish you all the best of luck!
Love, Marguerite
Congrats on the new house and the new baby (and the new full time job)! So exciting!!
By the way, Queen Mommy is Autumn O'Reilly!
Post a Comment