That baby that AJ keeps pointing at in Mama's belly made her way out this week. Here are a few of the first shots of the new baby and the family of 4.
Welcome Baby M! Or will Mama call her ML? Stay tuned to find out. For now Daddy's on picture duty. See if you can spot the photo that Mama will likely remove once she sees it.
8 comments:
Beautiful. It's about time to change the name of your blog.
Yay! And, congrats again! I know you are busy and all, but when you get a chance, can you post pictures of AJ and Baby M side by side?
Hope you are settling in well... I'll try to call you this week!
she's beautiful, congrats! ann
Congratulations! As you know, there is nothing better than a sister! What a great gift you gave AJ!
That first picture is just precious! Many, many congratulations!
Kara you sure do make beautiful babies!!!! Congratulations to your lovely family.
Love Marguerite
Haha, I was surprised to see a belly shot, but once I read your comment, it made more sense. ;) Love the bath pic - too cute!
Congratulations! That first picture of AJ with her sister on her lap is so cute!
Post a Comment