I'm back. Things have been crazy here, to say the least. I have so much to say that I find it overwhelming, thus I have been avoiding the blog. I decided to start writing today and not worry about catching you all up. So, here it goes! (By the way, Slacker Mama, I need a new blog heading - not that you don't have enough on your plate. But, if you get some time before the new baby . . . I would love it!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yea! I missed you. I actually had a dream about your wedding last night. Random I know. But proves I've been thinking about you ;). Oh and Slacker Mama, me too.
I know...I know! I need to reinstall Photoshop on my computer...which I promise to ASAP!
I almost gave up on clicking on the blog! Glad you are back, and baby m is gorgeous
Post a Comment