Friday, May 29, 2009
Was it too much to ask?
I went to school today to introduce AJ to my students and I wondered if it was too much to ask to have them bathe in sanitizer before the visit. Just kidding . . . sort of. Truly, I was excited because my students were such a big part of my pregnancy. They drew pictures of what she would look like, gave me lists and lists of baby names (of course, with their names at the top of the list), and shared in my joy and excitement! I never really got to say goodbye to them because baby AJ arrived a week early. : ) So, today AJ met my other kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great picture - It looks like a good time was had by all.
Love,
Nonna
I bet you are a GREAT teacher! Marguerite
So cute! They must have been psyched to meet AJ!
Post a Comment