Monday, October 19, 2009

Playing catch-up!

A week ago, we traveled to Denver to visit family and celebrate a friend’s wedding. AJ’s paternal grandparents joined us for some quality time. (And they babysat for us while we went to the wedding, for which we are soooo thankful!) On the first day of our trip, we experienced quite a snowstorm. Now, living in Cali, AJ hasn’t experienced any precipitation in her lifetime. (Well, it may have rained a few days when we traveled east to visit family in Virginia.) So, snow was quite a treat. AJ enjoyed feeling the snow of her face. (However, she did not enjoy getting dressed in her snowsuit! She reminded me of the kid in A Christmas Story! I have to admit, I am glad it doesn’t snow in CA because dressing a baby for cold weather is a pain!) Here are some pics of our weekend!



2 comments:

Slacker Mama said...

Such a cutie! And I'm glad that the bunting and the Robeez Uggs made it in time!

And, yes, cold weather + kids = misery

Deep in the Heart said...

So cute. I clearly remember Rachel in a snow suit that you had to take off to buckle in the car seat, put on to go in the store, take off once you got in the store, put on to go back to the car, take off to buckle in the car seat. Ugh!