- smiles all the time (she's a happy baby!)
- is starting to eat finger food, she loves her PUFFS!
- wants to move/crawl, but she can't quite put it all together
- loves to stand, she can hold onto something and stand for a while (see picture above!)
- pulled herself up to standing position (just today!!!)
- loves to jump in the Jumperoo!
- reads, her favorite book is still Where's Baby's Mommy? (you'd think it would get old, but she still loves it)
- likes to bite Sophie (her giraffe teething toy)
- can sign MILK, although we're not quite sure she knows what it means, today I think she used the sign to say she wanted more PUFFS
- waved bye-bye
- still loves bathtime
- loves the evenings, right before bedtime
- likes to be outside (good thing we live in California where we can still be outside at this time of year)
- turns her head when she hears her name
- plays peek-a-boo
- loves when we sing Itsy Bitsy Spider and do the corresponding hand signs
- puts EVERYTHING in her mouth
- says DADA (but not MAMA, I know, I am devastated!)
- likes looking at herself in the mirror
- is ticklish under her arms and in the middle of her back
Uh, I could go on and on, but I think I will stop there. Baby AJ, we are so proud of all of your accomplishments and we can't wait for what's next!
3 comments:
Happy 8 Months, AJ!
You are such a little cutie!
Love how far apart her feet are to stand up! Can't believe she's 8 months old.
Hard to believe that A.J. is 8 mos. What a personality - and a cutie!
love,
Nonna
Post a Comment