Wednesday, November 11, 2009

School Days

As a working mom, I find myself wondering whether I made the right decision to go back to work. There are days when I am struck with guilt thinking that I am not devoting enough time to my sweet baby AJ. (I know, I know . . . I only work two days a week.) But, there are also days when I see the positive impact that daycare is having on AJ. It just fills my heart with joy! Miss Sarah, one of AJ's fabulous teachers, sends us tons of pictures of all they do at school. It is so wonderful to see AJ enjoying herself doing such fun things. Here are some pictures of AJ at school.

It's Fall . . . and the kids are playing with leaves

AJ loves the feeling of the leaves on her head

That's Miss Sarah cheering AJ and her friends on

AJ with her music teacher

Fun with a purple gorilla puppet

AJ loves the camera

2 comments:

J's mom said...

That looks like a wonderful daycare. That's so cute that they have the babies feel the leaves!

Deep in the Heart said...

The daycare looks amazing. So nice that they share so much of her day with you. I think you chose a wonderful place for her.