My days of eating bonbons, lounging on the couch, and watching soaps while AJ plays quietly are over. AJ is crawling! I guess it is really time to babyproof because she is getting into everything. AJ takes the heavy books off the bookshelf, wants to pull on enticing cords dangling from computers, and tries to pull herself up on dangerous coffee table corners. Yikes!
Here is a video of her one of her first few crawls at Grannie A and Grandpa J's house over the Thanksgiving holiday. Note: AJ is now moving A LOT faster! It's hard to keep up!
2 comments:
I just showed the video to the girls.
E said, "You're so pretty! And you do really great crawling!"
A said,"You're so pretty! I love you!"
We can't wait to see you crawling on the East Coast over Christmas!
I second the Slacker family's comments. Tempus Fugit! Can't wait to see A.J. crawl in person.
Love,
Nonna
Post a Comment