Friday, February 12, 2010
It's Official . . . AJ's First Word
AJ's Dad has been telling me for a few weeks that he thinks that AJ has learned her first word. At first, I didn't really believe him. I thought that she was really just making sounds, not really forming them into a word. But, alas, I think I was wrong. What, you ask, is this first word? OUCH! So much for Mama or Dada! You ask her to say, "ouch," and she will say, in all of her cuteness, "uuu-ch." Such sweet sounds! I don't know about you, but I think the "ch" sound is pretty difficult to say . . . she must be gifted. (Don't you agree, my speech therapist friend, Deep in the Heart?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay for AJ!
I picture her saying it ET-style with her finger in the air...
Oh yes, ET and A.J. - 2 cuties!. She's definitely gifted as well as cute,
Her Nonna
Clearly a genius. Give her a kiss from a lady who has to teach 1st graders to say that sound.
So fun! I'd love to see a video of her in action.
Post a Comment