Monday, July 26, 2010

Amusement

We decided to hit the beach this past weekend. We were hoping to spend a day at the beach, lounging in the sand and playing in the surf. Well, our plans changed a bit when we checked the weather in the morning and the highs were in the 60's . . . not necessarily beach weather. Luckily, Santa Cruz has a totally cheesy boardwalk, complete with a full amusement park. AJ loved to boogie while walking down the boardwalk! She also got to ride on her first rides. At first, AJ enjoyed a train ride with us. After getting comfortable with the rides, she rode on a few rides all by herself. I couldn't help but turn to AJ's Dad and comment how grown up our little girl is getting! She had a blast, and so did we, watching her.





3 comments:

Deep in the Heart said...

I can't stand the pics of her riding alone. Precious! So proud of herself.

Slacker Mama said...

I'm with Jenn! I can't believe she can ride those rides alone! AJ is getting too big, too fast!

Marge said...

So brave and cute!