Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Few Words

AJ is 16 months old and she is definitely becoming an independent little girl. She is literally ALL over the place. One moment, she is playing happily with her Baby or Sweet Pea and the next moment she is dangling from the ceiling (well, maybe not the ceiling, but I have definitely caught her dangling precariously off of the couch).

As I wrote about in a previous post, AJ is also saying many new words. It seems like she is learning a new word or two a day! It is very exciting! Here is a list of some of the words she knows and says:
  • Hello,
  • Hi,
  • Da Da,
  • Ma Ma (although, more often than not, she calls me Da Da too)
  • Elmo (by far, her favorite!),
  • Various animal sounds, like baa, quack and roar, but my favorite is coo-coo for cockadoodledoo, she worked really hard to get that one,
  • Bye-bye,
  • Boop = book,
  • Baby,
  • Berries,
  • Cracker,
  • Dat = cat,
  • More-more = more,
  • All done,
  • Idono = I don't know (with a shoulder shrug and palms twisted upward),
  • Up,
  • Down,
I am sure I have missed a few, but as I said, the list seems to increase every day!

1 comment:

Slacker Mama said...

You know...I don't see Cici in that list!

You need to get these on videos! I came across my post of A rattling off her words at about the same age and was just flabbergasted that my big girl was ever that small!