Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Great Houdini

Well, it's happened. Baby M has found a way to wriggle herself out of the confines of the swaddle. When she does it, she doesn't quite know what to do with her arms. They flail around like they aren't attached to her body. So, I broke out the incredibly difficult, nearly impossible to get out of, Miracle Blanket. This thing is like a straight jacket for babies. I put Baby M to sleep last night, wrapped up tight in the Miracle Blanket. Around 5 o'clock this morning, I heard some crying coming from Baby M's room. Lo and behold, Baby M was out of the swaddle, one arm waving hello to me as I walked in the room! WHAT!? I don't know how she got out, but she did. Perhaps it is time to let go of the swaddle . . .

No comments: