Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm Sitting Here I'm Four Months Old!


Baby M turned four months old today. My, how time flies! Our little girl is definitely growing up. She . . .
  • smiles at everyone, but her favorite person to smile at is her big sister,
  • rolls over (from front to back),
  • "stands" on our laps,
  • sucks on her fingers, pacifier, anything she can get a hold of,
  • likes to be tickled under her arms,
  • can lift her head high while doing tummy time,
  • enjoys looking at baby faces,
  • likes to read,
  • can hold onto an object when placed in her hand,
  • is fascinated by her hands (it's so cute to watch her discover her own body!),
  • LOVES her pacifier!,
  • is ADORABLE!
Happy four months, Baby M!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty good at helping out on number 5.
PopPop

Marge said...

Yes, she is adorable. Watch out for "the tickler" M.