Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Santa Picture

So, I hemmed and hawed on whether I should get a picture of AJ with Santa. Call me a little paranoid, I can take it, but I was a little nervous about all the SANTA GERMS exposes I had seen on the news. Feeling that I was being a little neurotic, I decided to take AJ to see Santa. I skyped with my baby fashion consultant, PopPop, in order to pick just the outfit for the big event. PopPop took this picture on skype to see how it photographed. Doesn't she look thrilled?

Then, I was off to the mall (with thousands of other people) to visit Santa. I thought AJ and Santa would get along well because they both have little bellies that shake when they laugh like a bowl full of jelly! Alas, I was wrong! AJ cried the whole time . . . so no photo was taken. Bummer! I guess Santa is pretty scary to a nine-month-old. Oh well, there's always next year! Happy holidays!

3 comments:

Deep in the Heart said...

My mom wanted to take me when I was 3 weeks old and my dad about had a fit. I personally love the crying pictures. Such great memories for when AJ is all grown up.

J's mom said...

So funny. Here little dress is adorable. Jake gave Santa ZERO reaction. He didn't even bat and eye and the jolly old guy!

Slacker Mama said...

I'm not entirely shocked that she was scared...I mean, she's starting to get strangers and, let's face it, Santa's a strange as they get.

When E was 18 months we couldn't get her within a 30foot radius of him. This year, both girls were fine with him. I spent the whole time expecting one to burst into tears.

Love the little dress!